Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cats, cats, cats


Just out of bed, well two beds actually....huh? first had to get out of my own bed because a little cat was meouwing at the bedroom door. I tried to open the door, stick out my leg and swing at the cat, but he was too fast! So the next solution is to go sleep in the guest room leaving the door open so that the little meouwing cat and the big naughty cat could come in, leaving me to sleep some more. Fat chance!! Little meouwing cat jumped on the bed and settled down to sleep - great! Big naughty cat was just that! Jumping on and off the bed, chewing lamp cords, scratching at closet doors...aaarrggghh (actually other words were spoken). Finally kids came in to stroke the "lovely" cats....So here I am typing instead of sleeping..see photo of the offenders above. (Note the "evil" in the eyes!)

No comments: