Saturday, March 20, 2010

Long time no see...







Well it was over a year ago that I did wrote on this thingy...ha ..shows doesnt it?

Husband's t-shirt says it all! (for him anyway)
Start again...\



Well it was over a year ago that I wrote on this blog...hhmm and now? what to write?


The puppy we adopted, Lexy, is now a lovely one year old. Full of fun, and an absolute great dog!


We had a split-rail fence installed in half of our garden and she runs and runs and runs around there...its safe and it looks like we could actually keep bulls or something in there, its so secure!

Hey, maybe we will!! or cows or horses..wait...we do have a horse it there (hopefully I'll be able to put up photos of our'golden' pony).

OK, then I just tried to load a couple of photos but it didnt work..so I'm goin to try again..wait..please!


WHHEE HOOOO...I got a photo on the blog!...this taken of Lexy at Christmas..goin to try some more now

OK...more photos

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Hello my friends! Everything is ok here. Sam survived the trip, and having fun with Prince, who's likes to bite him just like Lexy did.....Big, big hugs from the rainy and stormy Netherlands to you there in the sun!

Miranda said...

He sweetie, how are you? had a nice thanksgiving? I miss you girl.....how are the doggies doing? Big BIG HUGS

Miranda said...

Happy Christmas sweethearts! In our minds we're sitting with you at the fireplace.....looking to the new NY-hangers and an second dog in the tree! Love form all off us